1/13/2008

I STOLE EM'

Photobucket

Being HOnest..im not a supreme,100,etc. whatever..i like forever21...
and whatever thrift stores and wal-mart have to offer lmaO!!! :serious face: FAH REAL!..but n.e. way..ive grown to love..the astonishing fashion-teeeeeste..for sneakah's and it is my LOve..Sb..who keeps me overwhelmed..in my latest searchings i came across something RARE..which i believe..who knws what they're called..lOl.. SB will tell me later...there second to my dreams shoes..:exhale: ID LIKE to go to TOKYO..and off to EUROPE to expand my OWN horizons..n fashion, music, and FOOD..cuhz this is the PANDA...
kUDOS..IF u've upd yer game on that love b. scott section..OMG..im crying every time..when u get the CHANCE..please get on top of it.loL.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home