1/09/2008

"Im doin pretty good far as Geniuses go"

I started school yesterday. My semester is probably going to be dumb tough. Last semester was a breeze, and as result, all of my classes this semester are hard. Anyway, i get to my physics class yesterday and shortly after the class commenced, i realized that my teacher was...a fuckin lunatic. But then i thought; she was probably smart as shit. Geniuses are usually crazy. Which lead me to think: the dopest thing about individuals like Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Wayne, Andre three stacks, Hedi Slimane and Kanye is the fact that they appear to be the strangest muh fuckers you ever layed your eyes on, but they produce results not expected from the average human being.
unorthodox=dope

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home