12/26/2007

True Colors

"Ive been working this slave ship...aint gett'n paid shit." UGH! I love my job, I seriously do but I was a 5 o'clock news away from whooping this pregnant lady's ass tonight. (Jill Scott's voice) WOOOOORRRD. Retail is seriously not for me as far as being a sales associate. Im convinced..Im just a misanthrope. I hate to hate people but...I do. My day of selling shoes was swell until this Bit...I won't even do it, until this chick and her busload of kids came into the store. Smh. Everything was dandy at first...I was peachy as usual. Her kids picked out the shoes they wanted and I offered my assistance. We good right? Almost. The oldest daughter, about 7, asked me to measure all of their feet. Its nothing. Fine...I measure all of their tiny feet...because again, it's nothing. I get paid for this. Ok. The mother tells her daughters to give me all of the shoes they want. Being the children they are...they all rush up to me with about six pairs each. Four tiny innocent beings with huge eyes wanting six different styles and colors. Ok, our stock room is not any normal type of stock room with inventory. As Dee would say.."Shit is a beast.." Then shit gets hetic...I make about six trips bringing out a total of eighteen pairs. To make a long story short. The mother starts giving me attitude then jumps stupid....

....

...

....

.. my color shows.

However. Eventhough my co-worker had to finish up with assistancing her pregnant ass..she STILL put money in my pockets. Thanks again Dee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home