12/19/2007

In the Beginning It Was Written...

Today i embark on a journey that may be interpreted as my involvement in this blog. This blog will serve as a window into the building that is my mind. This window will allow you to see and admire or criticize the furnishings of my building, and if you see something you like, then i invite you to cater to the Bruh Man in you and hop in through my window, so long as u don't overstay your welcome. I understand that there are thousands of blogs, and i accept the challenge of creating a blog that is more interesting than the others. Where there is monotony, there is lost attention and words that fall upon def ears are lost forever. My name is Sincere; get acquainted.

Sin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home