5/03/2008

the NEW man in my LIFE.....

happens to be a 6 week yr. old y0rkie named DOLCE' who i have with the quickness become attached to.
Momz knew a breeder, so i talked her into gettin' me one & gracefully she did, besides the fact i talked her into buying SHADOW[my cocker spaniel] a few yrs. ago[were actually goin to sell him]
INTERNSHIP/JOB: i absolutely love et'! i see that i will be involved in sooooo many aspects!!!!!
i feel a little stressed DUE to some negative things in my life, in which i am about to IMMEDIATELY put to sleep, but other than that the new pup & internship puts a smile upon my face.....see: (^_^)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo can i babysit him? too cute!

omg next we're gettin our Ls...bc clearly marta is NOT for us :/ lol

so proud.

May 4, 2008 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger antithesis said...

aww! yorkies are the best. i had one when i was younger. when i get grown for real, i might get another.

May 5, 2008 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^wait..wait, what happen to it? LOL U didn't kill it did u?

May 7, 2008 at 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look happy. I have a chihuahua and she's the best thing ever. Especially when I come home and she's so happy to see me.

May 7, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home