3/19/2008

THE FOLLOWING DOES NOT EXIST:Vol 2

The idea of Benjamin Franklin ever being president!
Ugh it urks me that people are so about "making money" or have that "C.R.E.A.M." mindset and know little about it! WTF. Like my mom always say "Educate yourself first then talk about it".

Do not speak of obtaining Dead Presidents [like] Benjamin Franklin in the same sentence ever again! NOW you know! He was never a president...but he did lend help to several presidents.:) Honestly America was a little lazy with this one Lol he just contributed alot of good ethics to the country so of course when you die...your fame begins right?


Real shit, America should put me on a dollar bill right now! >:) Or :( I'll just stick to telling folk' Susan B. Anthony was my gr gr gr greatttttt aunty or something.

I lowkey try people though...especially guys on first dates. I always ask, "So which dead president is your favorite to obtain?" (Sigh) Of course I get the same answer..all..of..the..time but hey who to blame!? "I blame Viacom!" lmao

So now you know! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PREACH; this reminds me our convo
Sizzy!

March 20, 2008 at 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao...
fuck that, im out for presidents to represent me...
dem washingtons!!!
so i can hit the skrip club and gets mines!!!
haha

March 24, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home