3/14/2008

Chill A$$ Chas

Lol I cannot even fib with this one, I have been doing absolutely nothing this past week. Literally...nothing but running small errands and chit-chatting. This week has been so boring and not to mention my life in Conyers. I did catch up on some reading though and small visits with old friends. I kind of miss the porches too...so my alternative now is our back deck. It's either the futon or the deck I am chillin' on now a days. School is ridiculously far...like...the end of May. Hopefully I can do some traveling in April, doubt that shit though, so I won't even talk it up anymore. I'll just wait until June. And you ask...what have I done for you lately?...Whatever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN for comments; about time.
-Sizzy

March 15, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home