1/18/2008

The First Of Many

I'm sure you all are in a frenzy for this weekend's Jordan release: the first installment of the many Countdown packages that will be released this year. 2008 is the 23rd year of jordan releases, and Jordan wore the number 23 for most of his NBA games(a hundred dollars to the reader that can tell me what other numbers he wore, no google). The packages will consist of two pairs, the number of their release will together add up to 23. The concept is dope, one of JB's dopest ideas in a while. The first set will be the shadow X's and playoff XIII's. The shadow X's are amongst my favorite Jordans so of course my pair is secured. My connect tells me that every retailer will be alotted one pair per size, and no kid sizes. Which means if you want a pair you should already have made arrangements and it may be too late if you haven't. Here's a few flicks for you.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home