4/26/2008

"Strange Fruit"

Why some unemployed chick (that's what I've been calling grown asses with nothing better to do lately..."unemployed")...msg'd me via myspace trying to school me on what "strange fruit" really means. And she was so forreal...too bad the feeling wasn't mutual.

(Over myspace)

I replied back "Lol" to her msg simply because I was living at the time. (hums) "...yet nobody knows your name."

On that note, I deleted my myspace again LOL sry sry...It's like BET to me. However,

www.myspace.com/fruitmaterials


Still waiting "Queen" (coleman) for you to work that voodoo of yours on FM's page.

(hums)..."Come...and get your life queen"

Oh and you know my fullname...so just facebook me. *middle finger*(Not with those apps thou!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home