2/21/2008

From Flashing Lights to Flashing Sights:Rita-G selling the G

And Im not talking goods. Ol' girl from the Flashing Lights video is apparently giving you the oppurtunity to purchase her g-string! A quick 20 and extra change will get you her "natural scent". LOL Plus some shipping and handling...clearly, more handling. I just smh to this when I was on FSF forums when someone posted this, because wow is this what "selling sex" means now? But I won't knock the hustle just any desperate man's dollar who purchases this shit. Im so over sex selling...

Quote from her site:
I've lost count of all the emails saying 'I would pay any amount of money for the g-string right off your butt'. Well, here's your chance. I will wear each pair of panties long enough to transfer my 'natural' scent, but these are limited, not mass-produced. So order them now. I might not be offering that many of them!

P.S. Shouts out to FSF on this too...I love our forum, us gals always get heated on some b/s like this and it's funny. America tell your daughters there's always hope when it comes to a buck and their bodies. *rolleyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home