3/31/2008

Driving in the A



Ok so im studying to get my Ls finally. Like I gave up on driving illegally and the parents wasn't feeling the idea of it so of course my car "Apple" is still parked outside...lonely. My baby just sits there...quiet and bored, giving me the sad face. So this week I'm figuring out these signs aka studying. Mari said the test isn't that hard but...um...she's had her license for about 20 years in counting. :/ Hasn't shit changed since then? Lol jk. Honestly...is Atlanta ready for me to be in the skreets with my Ls? I have to remember to practice on my illegal ATL signature u-turn too. Everyone knows all Atliens make illegal u-turns for the hell. Lol


Prepare to see Apple on the Peachtree streets...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sweetest Girl said...

Oooo Lawd....Ill be on the look out for apple!
lol! i cant wait to c her!
Im sure the roads will be ready for u in a month or so.
Good luck, MADISON!

April 1, 2008 at 5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stfu
|
|
|
|
|
V

From: shamika baby

April 2, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home